| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Monday, February 8, 2010, 5:17 AM;
Oh dude check out this so dead blog. Wow i missed alot of posts.... anyway... better late then never huh ? okay here goes the important wishes : Im back ? Not really. Happy Belated Christmas ! Happy Belated New Year ! Happy Belated Birthdays to Wenjian, Kim Han and Alany ! But i already told them in FB and yeah ~ So hows Form 1 people ? Life here in KDU is kinda cool. Honestly im loving eveything here ! People here aint really brats... their just rich kids with ipods and iphones, but other then that they're okay . :D Just finished my sports day.. we held it at Shah Alam Panasonic Stadium. Its so damn cool... fcking big. 400 meter track. Yellow house won #1 overall so woots. Pictures? Coming out maybe tommorow? Im so damn lazy to post now. Btw, Happy Valentines Day yoo! + Happy Chinese New Year ! |