| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 6:24 PM;
OMG its beeeeeeeeeen like a freaking 1 month since i updated this blog? hahas, im LAZY ! Anyway i dont feel like talking abt the singapore trip. Everybody knows about it already and its probally the same thing. Go find some other blogs if you wanna know. I'll just say the core things :My dead blog... Our class had a gathering at 12.30am in the lobby of the singapore motel and like ate crap here n there. It was fun.... Our room had like a paparazzi + wine madness.... we're drinking the sparkling wine here and there taking turns and snapping ourselves with sexy looks. hahahas Our room had like a "gossip time" before sleeping while we tell all our crushes and ex-gf's and blabla.... And yeah we pretty much enjoyed the trip. Pictures? Lazy to post them..... |