| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 6:59 PM;
Woooooooots, I basically spent a whole week in this smexyyyyyy place in the north eastern part of Australia.Gold Coast <3 Pt.1 Right at the heart of Gold Coast's most famous beach, Surfers Paradise. And i stayed in this fckingggg awesome private apartment, which rents rooms. So its A HOTEL but IT AINT A HOTEL. Fancy name too, its called "Circle on Cavill" since the place is called Cavill Avenue. Lols Oh Look! A 2-storey Billabong store right infront, how convenient. =DDDDDDDD And i lived in this smexy BIG 4 occupants room. Well Im travelling with my mum, dad, and my grandparents. My grandparents tagged along since they're going to Melbourne to visit my cousins. So yeah, OH WAIT ! Thats already 5 people, why are we living in 4's? Oh guess what? Im sleeping in the sofa xDD but who cares its comfy. So basically its AN APARTMENT , only im renting it. And yeah it comes with a spa + a kickass fcking nice view. |