| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 11:37 PM;
Harh harh harh? UPSR results coming out tommorow? Serious? You sure? Wtf?!!??!UPSR results are coming out tommorow.... good luck ! ;) Oh yes, UPSR results are coming out tommorow... I actually felt that this day will never come. Reality : It will n does come. Wth xP Stress stress! My parents, my relatives, my cousins and my whole family will be counting on me to get 6A's in UPSR. I'll likely just get 4 or 5. 4 is the worst.... hell is waiting for me if i do get 4A's. 5A's... scoldings n heavy punishments. Stress stress! I seriously need a miracle to get an A for BC penulisan. BM and BC penulisan karangan subjects are all not related to what me n my classmates had studied. Teacher's recommendations on what to studied are all failures and a waste of time. But im not blaming the teachers, regretting for studying more of the BC essays. Oh well, past is past. Good Luck to all std 6's.... to You too =) |