| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 4:35 AM;
Hahas... how unlucky, clock broke on a important day. Well that basically signifies ur unlucky for today. Came to school like on 8.30, which was very dissapointing. I dont wanna miss a single minute in school, especially today.The Unexpected will happen n did happen :( Rehearsals for Graduation ceremony ended at 10.30. After recess, the adrenaline pumps n wooooooot... u can feel the pressure kickin in. Our class shouted "Luolaoshi!", "Luolaoshi", "Luolaoshi!" constantly as our teacher is not seen anywhere. 6B got their results first, a depressing shout then a loud shout. 6B students then came out of their classes... showing off their results. Man Boobs Joey got 7 ... congrats! =P DSLR is all yours.... Oh btw, did u voodoo boodoo the teacher so you would get 7A's joe? =P Arh..... i got 4A's. Super Unexpected, i was confident to at least get 5A's. My BM penulisan failed me, B for BM pen. Crappp... Thanks Joshua for the prayers ;) It helped.... ALOT ! =P |