| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 11:36 PM;
Sometimes things get really emotional in school. Especially at graduation rehearsals... Holding hands, swaying left n right with ur best friends n suddenly we'll be saying 'Goodbye' n not likely to see each other again for maybe another 50days , 100 days, a year or just forever is really really a saddening thing. D: Not seeing You especially...Time is running out.... But we're still countingg ;) 53rd day... We'll see Each other again next year on hangouts right? right? Webcammies everyday ! =) I love you ♥ |