| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 11:30 PM;
So their plan worked n we got interrogated by 3 hrs? by 5 school famous fierce teachers n our parents notified...Got backkstabbed.... harddd But life goes on right...? Backstabbed but still alive ... n still countin... 46th? I cant remember a time where i insulted any of the five. Oh well, life goes on yeah? Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong Move along, move along like I know you do And even when your hope is gone Move along, move along just to make it through Move along |