| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, November 13, 2009, 2:59 AM;
Oh crap... 5 more days in school n we're saying goodbyes forever? Well that just suckk...badly. Sms n chats nvr really beat the time we spend in school. Hangouts are kept to a minumum...Farewell ? Worst scenario aint it? Pretty much the 1st few weeks in nxt yr's school is going to be hell... new friends, new enemies, new teachers, new hated teachers n new bitches. I hav no idea wtf am i blogging rite now.... pretty much saying "i cant believe we're saying goodbyes". To my friends n to You. Emo post ... a first for me xD |