| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, November 6, 2009, 4:35 AM;
20 common things that we share ... LolCommon things that we share.... =D 1. Anti-Emo's 2.AAR fans =D 3.BLG fans =DD 4.Outgoingggggnessss! 5.Who the fuck cares? attitude ... 6.Party Animals ! 7. Muzeeeeek ishh a must in our lives ! 8. We hate country songgs... 9. Taylor swift... plain singer (No offense though) 10. Gummy Bears! 11. We luv Foood! 12. We're both Active Catholics 13. Neutrogena Face Cleanser Users! 14. Sickkk ish normal, as said by the sex-ed teacher =P 15.HYPER HYPER HYPER! =D 16. MEGAN FOX ISH THE SEXXIEST WOMAN ALIVE! 17.Not mentally retardedd but emotionally retarded at some times xD 18. We suck in art... 19. Stickmans are the best! 20. Snoopy ish super cute! xDD I ♥ you ;) |