| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Saturday, October 3, 2009, 11:02 PM;
Happpppy MooooooonCake Festival!Somebody call 911,Shawty fire burning on the dancee floor...whoooaa! Yesterday night was AAAwesomee! Attended Lilyyn's Mooncake Festival "Party" which aint really much like a party... People living in Sunway Damansara was only invited xP I came half an hour late, at 8.30pm... When i came, Kok Ann, Madd Ian n his year older bro Sean, younger sis of Ian, Soon Yi n Lilyyn's cousin sister Kai Li was alrdy making a bonfire. I brought some biggg red candles n helped them. They did a good job at gathering the woood... The Bonfire bcame a Bonfire after awhilee... bla bla Lazy to type so... Key Momments :
For Pictures ... go to Yenning's blog at >> http://thesmilesthatfillmylife.blogspot.com/ |