| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, October 30, 2009, 3:28 AM;
Things are getting pretty boringg lately... Or is it im just impatient? Cant wait for nxt saturday =DD November 7th... Sze Yen's having a hangout party in 1U n yeahh... Jenn's Bodayy on Nov 7th + Happy Halloween! We're Watchin Jennifer's Body or more or less Megan Fox's Sexyy Body! Basically Jennifer(Megan Fox) is the most popular girl in school. She then got possessed by a demon n then starts seducing or "attracting" boys with her sexy body n starts eating them one by one... Crapp aint it? The show basically suckks...hard. It got beaten by a movie showing burgers falling from the sky... we just wanna see her showing off her sexyness... Oh well.... tmmrw's halloween so... HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN! =D |