Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 12:17 AM;
U ROCKKKK Cikgu Laii! x)

I think we're the luckiest class in std 6? Maybe not? But go figure...

I owe today's funness to our Bahasa Teacher who helped us alot in Bahasa but still maintains that friendly teacher-student attitude! Cikguu Lai!

Every Bahasa period, we could chill...and PLAY CARDS! Like freakin sweet ass card games...like SPEED. Great game... he even allowed WenJian,LiWen,Jimmy/KimHan,Aaron,JiXiang,Kenneth to play volleyball downstairs.... Good thing Kenneth brought his ball...

I didnt know that most of my classmates dissapeared... i was busy playing speed with QiJian. He was winning btw... :( Soon after a few rounds, finally stopped playin and searched for the others...

Finally found them downstairs playin volleyball... watched them and poke them around. The funniest parts is when one of them prepares to hit the ball, i shout out their Gfs/Bfs name and they actually missedd...lol They got soo pissed. Like when WenJian hits i would shout Xin Hui, and Aaron would be Ci Xuan or Celine...

Soo...big thanks to Cikgu Lai! I got an A for Bahasa... and we had a great time..so U ROCKKK Cikgu Lai!