| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, September 11, 2009, 11:53 PM;
Heyy environmentalist or just ordinary people...and hey Buddies!Save the Environment with just a click! As an Environmentalist and Green activist, promoting the Pro-environment theme is always my job...its mostly a hobby and a passion. Feels great helpin... :) Anyway...wanna save trees for free? Now you can! Go to the sites below and click! If more people clicks, the sponsors of the sites will give more money. The money will go to wildlife conservation efforts, carbon emission reduction efforts, funds for environment protection organisation and more... Go to:
I encourage everybody to at least go to 5 sites and click...its just a click or a few words. Help to protect the Environment! The Environment thanks you, |