Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 2:38 AM;
I survived the 1st day....

Im gonna make this quick..just 5mins.
Just wanna say tht im alive and I SURVIVED! I survived the 1st day of UPSR...and also most of the std 6... Its milestone for us indeed. So giv urself a clap!

Few wishes it to nvr exist, Some hates it, Alot sucks in it, Loads like it, Most loves it...
The exam tmmrw will be my worst subject....Mandarin. Hard to believe? Nooo

Soo good luck and all the best in tmmrw's exam. Looks like we are kinda experienced now since we faced the 1st day...2 days left. Aint half bad... so byes!