| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Saturday, September 26, 2009, 5:09 AM;
Went to 1U with Juz, Bern n Eric... Played Counter-strike > Watched a movie + POPCORNNNS! + LARGE COKE DRINKS... + FRIESSS! + WEDGES ... > Chocoolaaaatee ! > ArcadingggGreaaat Outing with J & J B-rothers... We actually went for karaoke but sadly no more rooms x)! Justin n me has gotta feeling to sing All-american Rejects songs includin It ends tonight n Move Along... Counter-striking for a whole hr...lol I belanja all of them. I teamed up with Justin as Terrorist on the 1st round. I was owning everybody even though i hardly played shootin games... Then Eric bcame terrorist while Justin n Bern was C-terrorist. Lol! Bern kept using a sniper which is very annoyin! :( Got killed alot after playin awhile...they get the hang of it now Luckily we reached the cinema in time...Justin ate aloottt of snacks! Eric gotta go back early so after the movie, he rushed out the cinema... Only left me, Jusz n Bern... Later ate chocolate at Chocolate Lounge. After then played some arcade games... Punchin Justin's imaginary face, Drumming, Shootingg Baddies, Bernard moving his hands actin like a girl in a weird GaMee..IT WAS DAMN sissy n FUNNY.. Me n Jus L our AOff! Pics will be posted later...lazyy ;) |