| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, September 24, 2009, 10:20 AM;
Its 1.25am... again dont ask why i like to blog at late nights...Cant wait for Oct 3rdd... This holiday has its good n bads. Parents did wat they can to entertain me... Found out that Ian's pendrive is filled with the nightmare for all coms! Com Viruses...found like 20+ viruses all over the pendrive! From Worms to Malware to even the feared Trojan Horse! Which i think wrecked my internet for 2 days... Going out with J & B ... The J J & B-rothers n junjiee on sat to watch GI joe... xP Oct 3rd...cant wait for it PS : this post is random...oh well |