| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 12:34 AM;
6 days left....... Its now 3pm and i just finished my homework...There is less then a week till UPSR, only 6 more days. I hav few minutes of extra time before i hit the books so I just wanna post this 1 thing, 2 say to all my friends, a few words only 4 all you.... ! Good Luck and Be Confident In Yourself...! ;;) I wont be postin anything until UPSR is over...byess! Red > Green > Blue > Yellow > Purple > Gold = ??? if anyone knws the answer, comment in this post. If the answers correct, u knw ur music! The 1st person who is correct will recieve a shoutout! on my nxt post... Hints : It has nothing to do with Colours - What is NOT-ordinary - Does it sound funny ? - Why is there Red>Green... - Red > Green > Blue...has nothing to do with the songs but its a clue... Its easy! |