| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 3:10 AM;
1.As u can see, my blog has changed...alot. I wanted Green Abstract Environment theme, with splattered brush colours and simple Abstract styled stuff, but failed to find a perfect theme. Bcame bored after wastin 3hrs on findin the perfect theme, decided to use this...A total blog MaKeOVEr - Facebook Protect the Enviroment, Protect our Earth group - Keep on votin..! " Should UPSR be abolished?" And im gonna link all of my budds' blogs later so just be abit patient... 2.If u dont knw,im a amatuer Environmentalist or Green Activist. I HEAVILY SUPPORT THE ENVIROnMENT. But im not those hardcore types who does crzy protests on stuff so yeah...and I making a group on facebook soon, called " Protect the Environment, Protect our Earth". And yea, if any are interested...pls join after i announce the opening of the group in my blog... 3. KEEP ON VOTING...! Keep voting on " should UPSR be abolished? THE POLL IS ON UR RIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> |