| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, August 21, 2009, 11:51 PM;
The news about a pupil in 1B infected with H1N1 is NOT confirmed. My tuition teacher which teaches Melay in 1B and other std1 and std2 classes said that while she was teaching, the mother of the daughter that was rumoured/thought to be infected came in to the class and said out loud : My Daughter has H1N1! ... yea i knw, its weirdSJK (c) Damansara's 1B pupil confirmed h1n1 case fake! The mother then went to the school's office to report that her daughter has H1N1. When asked : " How can u verify or PROVE that your daughter has H1N1? ". She said, the doctor said she had H1N1. She said that the doctor wasnt from a private nor a government hospital. It was a clinic. And the daughter HAS NOT WENT FOR A BLOOD TEST OR ANY TEST. After a few days, the daughter went to school again... As u knw, std 1 may overeact and spread the rumour about a 1B pupil havin H1N1...there may be other students in different classes in SJK(c) Damansara that has H1N1 already but the 1B girl havin H1N1 is fake! Brought to you by, James Saw x) |