| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, August 20, 2009, 5:43 AM;
Everybody was happily studyin and plannin for tmmrw's Merdeka celebration... Until when everybody heard about a std 1 infected with H1N1. Teachers began wearing masks, parents fetched their sons and daughters home, students calling their parents informin them abt the news....SJK (c) Damansara has its 1st confirmed H1N1 case...PANIC! 3 STUFF THT I WILL SAY : OH DAMN! Many of my clssmates said they were not goin to come to school tmmrw, our school graduation singapore trip (which i really really want to go as i admire singapore alot) and the fast spreading 60+ kills in 3 weeks in malaysia avian+swine flu A influenza, H1N1 is here... DO's and donts 1. wash ur hand continuously... 2. wear a face mask tmmrw 3. Dont sneeze on me! xP 4. Dont come to school if u hav flu-like symptoms! 5. Call ur parents if u feel sick... To all sick friends : Get well soon and hope all of you would be fine..! x) |