| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, August 6, 2009, 1:10 AM;
HeYyyy budds! Its been a few days since i last updated this blog....trials this week so im pretty busy. Its the last month to prepare for the StReSsING, PrEsSURing, OmG, DrILLIng, TiRIng, all-imPortanT UPSR exam. And with all this stress,i wonder...do we really need UPSR?Poll : Should UPSR be abolished / Do you want UPSR to be gone? CANT WE ENJOY OUR PRIMARY YEARS WITHOUT UPSR? We can just have normal exams to grade us rather than 1 BIG exam? But UPSR helps us to be more serious in our studies and our some our results has improved. But is it worth it?So i decided to hav a little poll... IF U DO WANT TO ABOLISH UPSR/U WANT UPSR TO BE GONE click: Yes......... IF U DONT WANT TO ABOLISH UPSR/U DONT WANT UPSR TO BE GONE click: No....... The poll is at the blog's left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Closing ?? nxt month?...anybdy can vote. And to all spammers...u cant vote twice!The poll blocks all 2nd votes frm the same person so xP! So yeah,i'll be tellin you the results of the poll maybe in nxt month...;)) Byes! |