| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 6:40 AM;
Hey Schoolmates and all! I bet most of you heard rumours about the Graduation trip to Singapore was cancelled bcoz of the H1N1 pandemic... From my sources, i can say its 60% true that the trip to Singapore will be cancelled but its not totally confirmed. So...fingers crossed... :)New Vote! : Should the school cancel the trip to Singapore? READ THIS BEFORE VOTING!! But wait! Why does the school gotta cancel the trip anyway? Do we really need the trip to be cancelled? I dont wanna cancel it bcoz: 1. H1N1 is found in Singapore, Malaysia and almost every country on earth. Sooner or later, you are going to get infected. So just keep our fingers crossed that the vaccines and medicines work and will arrive faster... 2. We're travelling by bus not by plane. Its much more safer...we could wear masks too! 3. Singapore has stricter rules to prevent the spread of H1N1, its much safer than Malaysia! 4. Its a once in a lifetime chance to go with ur primary mates to a trip havin fun with no teachin and studyin...and most importantly... no parents! FREEDOM 5. We could avoid the crowded areas and wear masks...and in every stop, we could wash our hands to prevent the H1N1 spread..easy! I wanna cancel the trip bcoz: 1.H1N1 has so far killed 68 and rising in less then 3 weeks in malaysia. 68 people might seem little but imagine...a whole class dead...68 of them...im takin any risk! 2. If u hav H1N1, Tamiflu, the medicine/vaccine for H1N1 has serious side effects like vomitin,red eyes and coughin... and is cost money too! Troublesome...better not get H1N1...too be safe.. 3. Its just a trip to singapore...i prefer stayin at home and avoid the crowded areas! 4. If i get seriously sick in singapore and if my parents are in Malaysia...what will happen to me?! Better not... 5. If any of the students got sick while in singapore, the parents (parents meaning OVEREACTIN PARENTS) of the child would sue the school or worst! SO VOTE NOW FOR : SHOULD THE SCHOOL CANCEL THE SINGAPORE TRIP? YES OR NO? |