| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, August 14, 2009, 2:22 AM;
My GREEN side... ![]() Wanna knw more abt my GREEN side? This are the few things i support, all relating to the ENVIRONMENT. 1. I support WWF - World wildlife fund, an organization who protects endangered species, does wildlife conservation projects, protects marine ecosystems...... Check out their site : http://www.worldwildlife.org/ 2. I support Renewable Energy ideas - Wind energy and solar energy are my favourites. 3. I support Anti-Nuclear Energy - Going nuclear is a bad thing. And if Malaysia goes Nuclear, we'll all die!. Malaysia is has good 1st class building but has 3rd world maintenence. If something goes wrong...the nuclear active radiation may spill out and will increase our cancer risks up to 80%! And goin Nuclear energy maybe all clean and no air pollution but it has Nuclear waste which poisons the earth pretty badly...so ANTI-NUCLEAR ENERGY! To know more about what happens when a nuclear accident happens go here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster 4. I support Anti-animal trafficking - Animal Trafficking is basically hunting endangered animals and then selling them at a very high price. Animal Trafficking is also killing endangered animals for their skin, teeth, legs or used as cooking ingredients... 5. I support Recycling~! - Evrybdy knws abt recycling....so yeah... |