Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Friday, August 14, 2009, 3:36 AM;
Linkin Park's 2007 - what ive done MV..a VERY meaningful video..



This video is the the music video or MV of Linkin Park's, What I've Done. Its made in 2007 and its the official soundtrack for Transformers 1.

Besides Linkin Park jamming and singing away, this video shows Unpeace, riots and fights, war, leaders who changed the world, nuclear weapons, global warming, death, terrorist, White Supremacist movement, poor and hungry people, climate change, drugs, communism, anti-freedom...

A very short 3min meaningful video...it shows u the the huge sins of mankind...watch it...