| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Saturday, August 15, 2009, 6:48 AM;
Branded Sketchers Sport Shoe got BITEN by DOGS! I went to my friend's 10th Birthday Party, a friend from church.. She has 5 puppies. Stupid me not the put my Sketchers sport shoe inside the hse...Well, the others left their slippers and sandals outside so i followed...sweet party btw... When its time to go, i was like : Where did me left shoe go..? Oh Damn! And yeah, the maid went "shoe hunting" and after 10mins...we finally found it. There was a small hole at the back part of the shoe...oh well. Im gonna buy a new pair so who cares... |