Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Friday, August 21, 2009, 7:24 AM;
Best School Merdeka Celebration ever...! Narh..not really but it was great!

Today was a great School Merdeka Celebration Day... In fact, there aint much " Celebrating " today at all. We all just went dwnstairs and sang : Tanggal 31, Jalur Gemilang and Keranamu Malaysia. We sing, we wave our flags and we wear the DIY cap tht we made yesterday.

We're expectin a show but SUPRISINGLY there were no show or a play, after singin...off we go up to our classes...We're all like... Bummer!14 of my 35 clssmates were absent so teachings today was kept to a minimum...since the teachers and all of us dont hav the spirit...ahahas

Teacher allows us to switch places... I sat with Justin, Kenneth, Aaron and Jimmy... Justin and I was havin who knows the song competition, i said a song name and Justin was forced to sing a small part of the song. And then it was my turn...so yeah i was leadin 3-4 points in the early part of the game 8-11, 8-12,9-12, 10-13... We asked from simple to popular to classics to unheard.

From All American Rejects - I wanna to Linkin Park - Crawling... N from The Killers - Human to Michael Jackson - Earth Song... Lily Allen - 22, Jordin Sparks - battlefield, Daughtry - What i meant to say, Jonas Bros - Fly with me, Jonas Bros - Poison Ivy, Kris Allen - No Boundaries, David Cook - Light On, Nickelback - if today was ur last day........

I ended up gettin so OWNED with Justin leadin 11 points...
Justin : 38 points
Me, James : 27 points

Justin keep askin me Simple Plan's and All American Rejects songs, which i hardly hear so i got PWNED badly...