| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Monday, July 20, 2009, 7:18 PM;
Damn! Kena Food Poisonin yesterday....school food? Duh! Vomit Vomit Vomit after school...I didnt went to school today. Asked Bern to keep the hw...at least i missed my class teacher1.20-3.00pm hell teaching...Sick...didnt went to School today... Unable to eat. Only Bread and drink 100 plus... Tagged by Sze Yen...lolx : 1.what's your ambition? Bio-Chemist, making a new renewable and clean energy source! xD 2. who is more important to you? Family and Friends! 3. how often do you think of committing suicide? Never..Life is Great when u knw how to enjoy it... 4. do you think you have enough confidence? Enough?! I think i hav TOO MUCH confidence... 5. do you keep secrets from your parents? DUH! Cant tell EVERYTHING to them... 6. do you believe in seeing a people kissing on toilet (cacat)? Yes i do...desperate people... 7. what is your goal for this year? 6 A's !! 8. do you believe in forever love? Yes. 9. what's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? True love, forgiving, Pretty and able to enjoy the things that i do. 10. list 5 characteristics of your best friend. Funny, Fun, anti-Boring, Crzy... 11. what's your bad habit? Lazy... 12. what's your opinion for distance relationship? Sucks... 13. How important friends are to you? They're like another heart in me...without them...i'll just die. < This is abit to much expression..lol? 14. what does flying mean to you? Another trip to London and Paris..! xP 15. what do you crave for the most currently? FOOD..! Im hungry...unable to eat 16. are you single/ relationship..? Its Obvious... 17. describe the person who tagged you in 7 words. Great Friend..! i knw this is more than 7 words but who cares...XP 18. what have you done to yourself make yourself happy? MSN and Music 19. what will you become in another 10 years to come? More Romantic...lolx! 20 . what do you feel now . Sick I tag : Bernard, Tan Jean, Elaine, Yenning,Sook yan...and everyone on this whole planet.. Oops..its 10.30am..I finally can eat something light... BB |