Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Monday, July 20, 2009, 1:26 AM;
Self imposed exile...from the computer, Picture day (both formal and natural)..!

Hi budds, dudes, friends,pals, sis's,bro's,galsz, currently people crushin on me and my gf...wtf! I dont hav one...that was random...nvm

Its another 50 days to UPSR..! I'll now exile myself from the computer! Hard to believe? To me too...so maximum online on weekdays 15-30mins...thats all. All study!

Today is Picture Day! We took a formal class picture near Gate 2.(damn! Justin didnt come today) And we organized (well me actually) our own mad picture day too. Our anti-fun, all-study teacher took boring unatural pictures earlier but we wanted something more crazy...6c = 6 crazy anyway...

So Bernard brought his cam, 10.1 megapixels?Not bad. After eatin lunch, we rushed back to the class and started snappin away!! All the pics were crzy...and on English, someone switched the flash on...and when we SECRETLY snapped TEACHER'S picture...[FLASH]. Teacher is like: what?! Who brought a camera to school...luckily we are able to draw her out of that subject...PHEW!

Oh its 4.30pm...snack time...GtG!