| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Saturday, July 25, 2009, 7:43 AM;
Happy Saint Anne friends! I came back with my family from Port Klang. Its Saint Anne (its related to Christianity, Catholic)Saint Anne We started the journey to Port Klang at 4.30pm+, reached there abt 5.30pm. We are so lucky to hav seats. A minute late would result in standin...the " Mass " is multi-lingual. It has English, Indian, Chinese and Melay. 3 priests. And a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of people...SERIOUSLY LOADS OF PEOPLE. The priest were good, they inspire me to be more holy... =) After the Mass, we went for Procession. Evrybdy lit up candles and walk around the whole housing estate there, while singin church hymns and sayin the Rosary...[very hot!!] So We finished at 9.30pm... thats long. And now im bloggin...its 11.02pm... Well thats abt it...nightz! |