| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, July 31, 2009, 2:53 AM;
Sick again...its flu season after all. Today in school,...i started to feel abit drowsy. Like u just drank a bottle of Vodka or Whisky.And i realised im havin fever. I tried to convince Ji Xiang to not worry and the only thing i need is a tablet of Panadol. Which works for me all the time...James' Quick Recovery Plan works again...! We both asked the teacher could i take a tablet of Panadol, which the school has. Teacher refused and asked to call my mum instead. Which to me is unnecessary... After school,I went to my mum's room, took the thermometer and checked my temp...it was 38.7 celsius. And just to let u knw...ur normal temperature should be (for 11-65yrs) 35.9 - 37.6 Celsius. Officialy, i hav fever...cough,flu and a annoyin headache. I quickly ate my lunch and prepare all the things i needed. Handkerchief, Tissue Box, Dustbin, Thermometer,Panadol, Warm Water and timer. I wore thick clothes so i could sweat...which helps when ur sick. And zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...until 3.30. After waking up...my temp was 37.9. Which is a great improvement. And now its 37.6... Rock on! P.S - Always hav a Recovery Plan for Fever, Cough and Flu. P.S.S - Remind me to bring a box of tissue to school nxt week.. I owe Kelven a whole load of tissue...ur the best Kelv! ;P |