Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:31 PM;
Im outdated...! x(

I hate malaysian's internet coverage....or internet service. Our at least mine. Im not sure that my wireless router is spoilt or is it TMnet fault but im sure its TMnet fault. Actually both. My dad is stubborn and he doesnt want to buy a new wireless router... My dad is cheap! >_
When i wanted to use the net, ****! It doesnt work... and it happens almost everyday. I hav to and reset the router and come back to check if the resetin is successful. I hate it especially when im loadin a video on youtube or halfway chattin to a person. It disconnects randomly!

Since my internet sucks nowadays...i cant dwnload any songs. [CENSORED < BAD WRD] TMNET! I supposed to be hearin songs that comes a week before the Malaysian radio stations (Hitz.fm, Fly.fm, Red.fm...) plays it. I follow the Australian way...hehe. Thx to my Australian born or Aussie (short form for australian) cousin. My Aussie cousin is a crzy music freak. Knws basically evry 21st century song and sang by who. She tells me all the NEWEST songs...

[censored] > ****! Now all my songs are pretty much a month-2months old... Which is very very old for me. Damn outdated...arnd Linkin Park New Divide-The Veronicas Untouchable time...
Erm, no offense to people but for me...for me...its my opinion so dont burst ur nerves but to me,2-3months from now songs are old. But if some is good, then acceptional....x)

Oh well, hope that my internet is workin again...byes!