| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:51 AM;
Its the 2nd week of the renovation of my hse. I think im one of the few people who stays while their hse is gettin renovated. My ground flr is all broken tiles and dirt. Me and family needs to wear slippers to move around the ground flr. Upstairs is all fine since we only changed the ground flr.Dust invasion!! The workers are layin the cement today, just in time for my tuition tonight. Its so dusty! Dad should not hav sell the air filter... The dust is very fine. Sticks to anything...I came back from school evryday, and im happy to see my hse. Once i open the door, damn...the living room is full of dust. This is goin to continue for another week... Mum buys fast-to-cook packed food to eat. We microwaved them. Sometimes we went out for dinner. I think today will be Roasted Chicken Rice...hmm... i wonder wat it will taste like. Most of the fast-to-cook packed food aint half bad. Thats its for today...bb |