Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Friday, July 24, 2009, 1:09 AM;
24.7.09 (thurs)- Justin is a pro in Badminton?!...

24.7.09 (Thursday) -

Yesterday's sport's period was very entertaining....even though im still sick so i cant play =(
Watchin Justin vs Aaron in badminton makes up for it. Teacher asked us to bring out badminton equipment so we could play badminton. Dang It! Im sick... i just stand aside and watch.

Justin then called me to take care of his badminton equipment while watching him play with Eric. I was like "I dint knw that you play badminton Jusz..." Since Justin is kinda short and fat...clearly underestimating him... my bad. He was all quite... And when the game begin, he was all so CHILLY. When the shuttlecock came to him, he just moved slowly and [HIT]. Eric sucks anyway so he's like YEAH!

Soon, he asked Aaron to play with him. Aaron who is a shorty...3rd shortest in std 6...accepts the game. (represent Selangor for playing badminton) And when it started...i cant stop laughing! Aaron's like a Pro Teen, muscle's flexed, jumping here and there, looks so focused, swings hard and looks ready to hit at anytime. While Jusz looks like a Pro Veteran Badminton player, doesnt move much, stands there and hit it hard. Then Jusz started to act LC which makes me laugh like mad. Makin arhh! and ooh! sounds everytime he hits...and sayin: ooops...(but he actually hits the shuttlecock)

Well, they both got tired anyway so Jusz played with Bern, Eric, Li Wen, Qi Jian and Ji Xiang...Justin seriously humiliated them. But all of them are good sports so yeah..they're okay...

So Pro...well i soon found out that Jusz coach was from Denmark... wow... "Ah Mo Lang" come and teach...cool

Anyway... I hav a new respect for people who is short and fat who plays badminton...lolx! xD
(Erm..NOO OFFENSE TO ANYBDY WHO FINDS THIS OFFENSIVE, SO IF U DO FIND IT OFFENSIVE THEN....UR SENSITIVE!) well thts kinda mean...but watever...

" Au Revoir !" < Its french...