Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Sunday, June 21, 2009, 7:46 AM;
Twilight is great..! Happy father's Day!

Hi Budds! On9 and chattin at 11pm, its Sunday...tmmrw is Monday. I suppose to be sleepin at 10pm but clearly i disobeyed that rule. I will be sleepin soon..i feel bored so might as well blog. I expect more people to on9 but there just a few and most of them are away...who cares..

Anyway, just wanna say that so far Twilight is great! Erm..i knw im kinda outdated since Twilight was all the rage last yr...i didnt find it interesting at all. I didnt knw what's the story abt and i didnt watch the movie so yeah... Totally clueless. It all started on Friday. Mum wanted to bring me out for dinner but her car broked down in the middle of the road. And i was at home waiting and waiting. I was so bored...i basically done everything. I blogged, watched vids on youtube, chat, twittered, flickred, picasa web albumed, yahooed, googled,myspaced... and just decided to read twilight and see what's so awesome abt this novel.

Started searching where can i read books for free on the net. Surely there are at least 1. Finally found one...has new moon too. And started readin...i read until Chapter 8 i think...theory.. so yeah. I find it very very addictive...

Sunday, its Father's Day! After church, i skipped sunday school..(bad thing to do) and went with my family for breakfast. Me and my bro wanted to pay for breakfast... sadly the freakin restaurant wont open until 11.30am..and my dad is really impatient and he's a big eater so he really needs to eat or else he will get grumpy...who all stopped at a simple restaurant and ate breakfast instead. My bro paid since it was cheap..RM40-50? I decided to pay when Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen come out on this comin thursday and i'll pay the tickets. Dad surely will watch that show.

Mum bought spare ribs...Sakura Pork they call it, white button mushrooms (expensive foreign mushrooms), french beans and potatoes. Mum is gonna cook something western today to celebrate Father's Day. The ribs are marinated with lots and i mean A WHOLE LOT of herbs ( oregano, basil, corriandar...) and honey and bla bla bla...looks so good..

At night, mum ovened and grilled the ribs...taste awesome! Cooked the mushrooms + garlic + olive oil..taste awesome! Grill the sliced french beans + light soya sauce ... taste AWESOME! Baked the potatoes + potato spice...TASTE AWESOME! And to top it all off, a bottle of sparkling white wine! Feels good...thats my father's day...not much but its all a 12yr old can do

Nightszz! Oh crap..its gettin..late! and somebdy is spammin me with omg! how can u forget...
nvm goodnight!