| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, June 25, 2009, 11:39 PM;
Hi..! Erm...Michael Jackson died yesterday so just a little small tribute to him for the 50yrs he's been in earth... Rest.In.Peace Michael Jackson..you'll be always called '' King Of Pop'' and we'll always keep trying to do your awesome smooth Moon Walk...but we will mostly fail. And we're always remember ur dance moves..YOU ROCK!R.I.P Michael Jackson....Twilight finished in less than a week, New Moon here we come..Trials sucks! Im an average fan of Michael Jackson bcoz he's a genius dancer. There are King of Rock, Elvis Presley, Queen of Pop, Britney Spears and King of Pop, Michael Jackson. So yeah..let's hav a minute of silence pls........................................................................................................................... Im done with Twilight..now New Moon..then Eclipse, then Breaking Dawn. Im so anxious to read New Moon. You can say im a fan now and im addicted it.. LOL..400+ pages in less than 1 week? Thts kinda little..i should be reading faster...oh well Trials exam sucks today..both chinese pemahaman and chinese penulisan is WICKED HARD! I was so stressed out...but im now happy that finally our 1st trials is over...but the results made me unhappy..I should be better in math..I got 81.5% in math..Damn it! I should be gettin 90%+... Oh well, time to read New Moon... Byes! |