| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Monday, June 29, 2009, 1:09 AM;
Supz my buddz! ;) I feel like making a Michael Jackson Tribute Video..maybe 5-20min long? Im pretty much bored after UPSR trials...I have lost 10% of my interest in New Moon bcoz of Edward. Damn him! He left and now the story just goes into boredness...and thx so much Jacob! Without u, i will stop readin New Moon. So yeah..Michael Jackson Tribute Video.. Today was crazy...all the boys includin me were talkin abt MJ songs, tributes, concert and moves. We're doing or maybe TRYIN to do his Smooth Criminal MV. 45 degrees bend..he cant fall! I think he uses gravity shoes but it was creative for him to do that...and we all tried to moonwalk. Of course we failed...we ended up by askin 1 person to push us back while the person gettin pushed pretend to moonwalk..it was so funny...!! RIP MJ! Byes! |