| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Saturday, June 6, 2009, 1:14 AM;
Holiday is finally here!! Could really use the break... Went to watch Night at the Museum 2 and it was really funny... Learn alot of history in it. Ivan the Terrible (Russian 1st Tsar), Napoleon Bonaparte (French great leader), Smithsonian ( American history archives), Joey Motorola (Founder of the phone brand '' Motorola '') and many more...Holiday starts! I went to watch Terminator Salvation, it was okay... Most of the show is just showing humans fighting with machines. Cant wait for Transformers 2. Shia Lebouf is just awesome and Megan Foxx is freaking hott! Megan Foxx is announced as the world's most beautiful woman?! Cant agree more..lol. Anyway, i think this holiday wont be any fun for me... I hav tuition from Mon to Wed. So only Thurs and Fri i can really chill. Really wished it would be 2 weeks... Man! Its a conspiracy... So yeah thats about all...HAPPY HOLIDAYS! |