| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Monday, June 8, 2009, 7:26 PM;
Yesterday went to town to make IC...took freaking 3hrs. Its holiday so the place was packed! Only 1 counter was working...I went there and started waiting at 9am and finally finished at 12pm.Freakin IC took 3hrs...Grand Millenium...sri KDU... After that, mum brought me to Grand Millenium hotel and we both ate at the chinese restaurant...my mum works at KL and she knows all the hotels...so yeah...but the food is so expensive. Then went to pavillion......bla bla bla... Later went to Sri KDU , gave my school results and birh cert... Thats all...not much...just freakin tired after makin IC... |