| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 7:34 AM;
Crap! Tommorow, i hav to follow my mum to the clinic and do a blood test. And i hav to inject B.C.G and Hepatatis booster...crap! So its like 3 injections? Hope i hav the Natural Hepatatis A and B immune system....Blood test tmmrw...Holiday kinda suck? Anyway, hows all of my friends holiday going on? Mine kinda suck...stayin at home usin the com whole day. Facebookin,Blogging,Onlining,Gamin,Puttin up discussions,Youtubing,Googling,Myspacing,Twittering...........after that its tuition time. Normal fine holiday, maybe sunday...i'll be inviting my friends to a house party? i dont really know...im basically not plannin and i feel like im drunken now. Just came back from a crazy party, my cousin's sis birthday....have fun with some teens...play snooker and even force me to drink a cup of red wine...aint that bad. Thats just some light red wine so im okay with it but still...i kinda feel im drunken... Nights! x) im hittin the bed early...nites...zzzzzzzzzzz |