| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, June 11, 2009, 6:27 AM;
Yesterday:Blood test, Hepatitis B injected and OMG..blood test results... Went for blood test yesterday, thats hell lot of blood the doc took out... and yeah i knw i drank like a cup of not light! but heavy red wine..32% alcohol? I knw thats like kinda little but trust me...normal red wine are like 10-20% alcohol. So now i knw why am i so dizzy....(i found out that red wine was the real deal..serious!) I had the drink like 7.30pm, while eatin dinner so it okay. Only when 9pm+ you cant eat anything before you go to a blood test... Nxt day, woke up...cant eat breakfast...(u need to fast like not eatin or drinkin before doin the blood test). Went to clinic, doc was findin a good vein( Vein's are where ur blood flows...)...asked me to hunch up my arm so the doc can see it. My mum was like..==! so she slapped my arm...and the VEIN POPPED UP! wat de..so yea the doc INJECTED! and sucked crzy blood of my arm... Today: Blood test results came out from the lab, blood cells was absolutely fine. White blood cells normal. Liver, Kidneys was good. My total chlolestrol ( bad stuff...unhealthy fat...not the FAT fat) was 5.5....thats not good. Normal chlolestrol was 5.2..so yeah...that kinda suck... My HDL chlolestrol was good... Sugar levels was normal... Sodium...(salt) little less than normal... So yeah im normal except freakin chlolestrol...i need to like eat less of those chicken skin and food that has lots of fats... LOL! after that inject Hepatitis B....goin to hav another Hepatitis B nxt month... THIS SATURDAY! BCG, Double anti-gen, Polio...3 injections..non-stop...OMG Thats all.... |