| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Friday, May 29, 2009, 6:47 AM;
Today's Parents Day, my most scariest momment...my parents are REALLY CRAZY when i my results are not to their demands and the teacher tellin my parents something bad that i hav done....today something went wrong...it took only 2mins and its all over! Thats the fastest parents day ever....went back home relax....Parents Day(Takin report card)...and 6yrs,we finally get to talk to each other... Wow, after 6+ Long yrs....me and my awesome (friend) finally had the chance to chat. We both changed a lot...hell lot... I was searchin for ( ) since std 4 and finally i found ( ) email,facebook...And i owe it to b to the e to r ********** . Thanks a lot! And yeah, i feel totally happy....we chat a lot of stuff.... So yea thats all for today... Peace Out! :p |