Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Saturday, May 2, 2009, 12:12 AM;
The official 6c blog is now abandoned! The Official 6C WEBSITE is now open!!!

I know you will all be saying...: WHAT?!?! But dont worry, thanks to Yun Teng who gave me an idea and helped we decided to make a website about 6C 2009! And yes, sorry sook yan but the word '' official'' is still there....

  1. Why i dont want to continue the blog bcuz:nfusing using shared blog
  2. Some friends are to cheeky and may spill out the password (wen jian,sook yan)
  3. The website so called '' Ning '' has a chat,forum and blog to it....where blogspot dont have...
  4. I will be the Admin and nobody can changed it except the moderator which will be Yun Teng bcuz she has more experianced in this '' Ning''....she has her own anime website...so yea she is pro...
So yeah....and i will be inviting all the classmates of 6c that have email address tommorow....pls accept and join the website as soon as possible!!

Your admin,
Jsawz^^ Big thanks!