| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 1:15 AM;
Not THAT active anymore but still i love to blog...so yeah...here we go:Mother's day and Teacher's day... I bought my mum a pair of earings that choosed a few days before mother's day and she wore it on that day...and now i gotta save for the next occasion,father's day. Parents...what can you do? Teacher's day was so boring. The speech given by the head master and Cikgu Mokhtar is so boring. And the volleyball competition is so lame. The teacher's made silly mistakes. Nothing interesting...and the only cool thing about the volleyball competition is that so many students watched it. SJK (c) Damansara should be changed into SJK Damansara Stadium. About 1700 students were watching the match. The crowd goes wild when the more ' popular ' group won. All std 3-std 6 students are all watching...400+ students each std so (400+ X 4) = around 1600-1800 students...a true stadium right there! Lol...Nothing much...today's march was so tiring...until 9.30am. Can't wait for sport's day...so anxious!!! We are goin to spray our hair green! Yay! Lol...so sad that i throwed my green spray a few years back...i didnt know we could use it again. Lol. And we gonna get our face green and wear green ribbons on our fore head. I bet if paint our whole face and hands green we could scare all the other group and we just win the competition like that! Lol. So yeah thats about all. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IMPORTANT!!! PLS PLS PLS PLS sign up to be a member of the official 6c website as soon as possible and pupils of 6c that are not participating in any event in sports day and that has a clear camera or video camera pls bring it to sports day and take pictures everyevent and most importantly relating to our class or green house. Most important are videos!!! We need them!!! HOW TO SIGN UP > I HAVE SENT A INVITATION TO YOU BY EMAIL AND BY CLICKING THE LINK YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY SIGN UP AND THE AGE MUST BE PUT 1990! You cant go in the website until you sign up. It may take awhile for you to get your membership as I (me!) need to approve it first since im the Admin of the website. Thanks to all buddies of 6c! Your future admin, Jsawz! |