| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, May 14, 2009, 12:41 AM;
Erm...I wanna apologise for not blogging for like 2 weeks..and also for snooping into other people's blog....Lol...i really snooped crap lot of people's blog from our school and graduated from our school. Well maybe i snooped into people i hear before or who are really popular just for fun ^^! So yeah...i apologise for that...A mixed post...(so long didnt post anything) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last week : Exam over and 95% recovered from flu Exams is finally over! Now its time to relax...well i didnt even study. Here comes pouring all the exams. Even though i didnt study i still got great marks on english,math,science eng...bahasa average. Chinese average. Im more of a english speaker....still I aint happy with the crappy exam results...hidin them from my parents...Lol 95% recovered from flu....finally! All that sweatin, drinkin burnin hot water and sleeping so early really paid off but i still hav mild flu....stupid crapped flu! That 5% is mild but its still annoying.... Nothing much last week....just finally chilling out. Before exams is like pressure! PRESSURE! Its just wrong....child abuse.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This week - Marching and LOVE IS IN THE AIR ( ITS TRUE!) I joined marching and I enjoyed it...feels awesome! Meetin some old budds and finally meetin new budds.... starting from monday we gathered at the Volleyball court or the place we perhimpunan....Lol? And Cikgu Ooi fixed our position and my old budd Goh Seng Juan (dont really know how to spell) is on my right, Stinky Hong Yi is on my left and Danesh (brother of daniel ku) is in front of me....learning how to position ourselves....orders we need to remember: Baris, Baris Sedia, Rehatkan Diri, Senang Diri, Latihan hentak kaki dengan nombor and more.... Hong Yi was being dumb and thank goodness Hong Yi got switched with Sze Yen.(Norman Hakim's GF..) I dont care who it is only its not Hong Yi....so damn stinky...and today we marched on the open field and the leader carrying the flag...so cool...can't wait for tommorow's marching prac..! Trully it is Love week! The whole week im like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG and 1 more OMG!! I cant say bcoz somebody knows my blog but i gotta do with bernard, tan jean,wen jian and some others....and today Aaron just kissed Kim Han!!!!??? Its like Wtf mixed with OMG and mutiply by 10000000000000000000000000 = thats how i feel... Totally gay... and today we are like peaking into bernard's phone and me and kenneth saw something so wrong...we almost vomited...seriously! And Wen Jian just told me something so sad...i pity him...so yeah its all related to love stuff... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6C OFFICIAL WEBSITE Pls sign up as soon as possible bcoz the invitation will expire....members are now Me!,Yun teng, Wen Jian, Bernard, Christine, Sook Yan, Tan Jean, Justin, Clarrisa, Ho Qi Jian.... So yea sign up and pls if u hav pics and videos about our class or a birthday party about our class or sports day or something pls giv me! Thanks! |