| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 1:54 AM;
After sports day, I cant skip some classes anymore...so sad...miss marching together with the green group too! We should hav sports day 1 , sports day 2 and maybe sports day 3! 1 Big day is not enough for me...i want more!! Lol.Back to my normal life.....Wen Jian weird behaviour.. Parents day comin, thats the day where i totally dont act like myself...turned into a depressed boy. I always hated parents day...my parents would like freakin scold or bann me. It sucks... Today recess was so funny, Wen Jian has been always a pain in the ass sometimes...tellin so fake rumours about me,aaron,kenneth and hell lot more. And he's a big show off sometimes...but i dont really mind the showing off... And today Aaron was like come out of the class, it ur GF(??? ???)...! And like he's such a coward, so proud of Bernard now. Bernard finally got the guts to go to 6P by himself. GO BERNARD AND ELAINE! I support both of them!! Lol..anyway ...me,kenneth and choon kit was like blocking him so he cant go down and do his microphone work...Me, Kenneth and Choon kit was like laughin like mad...Wen Jian was always a chilled guy...then this happen. Lol The GF and him was so scared. Wen Jian said the feelin was so wrong... Lol... We laughed and laughed. When the GF came out, he went in the class. When the GF went in, he went out of the class. We're totally cracked up... i should video it... so funny...trully! Eventually, Wen Jian went down to do his microphone work... So yeah, thats the only thing more interestin rather than all the random stuff that happened today...bb |