| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:49 AM;
Chinese Penulisan!!!! Totally unbelievable...went mad today.....just gone crazy...im not going to say out the....its just horrible....What a depressing day! English today was easy.....not sure for the advertisement section the last question....oh well... I started Art well but i get sloppy and soon it turned into a ugly masterpiece.... Tommorow is a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing else to write....thats about all... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About the official blog of 6c 2009! I might invite Wen Jian, Clarrisa, Choon Kit,Chooi Jia and Tan Jean for the blog's writers..Christine, Yun Teng and Bernard wants to be the writers already...I doubt Wen Jian will accept it, Choon Kit can give us ideas, Clarrisa...(not sure for this one...)Chooi Jia can write chinese stuff, Tan Jean a pro in internetting and chinese...Im not sure.. Its too early to say who will be doing this and that...Password will not be given yet! And anybody who has a theme that wants to share for the blog...pls email me with the theme attached or a link to the theme....Pls and thank you! =) |