Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Monday, April 27, 2009, 12:45 AM;
Possible new relation-ships in my class and interesting questions..lol

This is just fun and jokes, don't take it seriously and this is just what I think....

James's gossip corner!!! LOL

1. Chai Wen Jian with Ho Li Wen???? - This would be so unlikely but they have been chatting and laughing all day!!! Why teacher gotta change Wen Jian place!!! They have been awfully cute the whole day...will a different relationship happen to them? We all know that Wen Jian has already a GF which is not Li Wen and Li Wen has a BF too...not Wen Jian....I don't think so. But who knows?? Lol..if you are Wen Jian, and you are now reading this....I know I know...don't do it!!! I beg you, don't do it...hope he doesnt sees this..^^

2. Chang Choon Kit with Tan Jean??? - This is totally possible, they have a cute unatural relationship between them. I find them really a cute and perfect couple...LOL. You should have seen them talking and playing. Damn funny... okay, i know that sooner or later Choon Kit will slap me so badly...who cares. Anyway, Tan Jean has a lot of boys crushing on her...Lol.. example : std 2 - Heng Guan std 4 - Daniel Ong std 5 - Ping Yen?? std 6 - Choon Kit?!?! ......LOL

More questions :

1. Will Bernard continue to chase after Sook Yan or will he go back to his ex-girlfriend..Chong Wei???? After announcing to the whole world that she has a BF which is not Bernard, Bernard went into a REHAB and gone mad! Bernard today gave her a love keychain trying to get her back... will it work??? Will Bernard continue to chase after her or will he giveup and go back to his ex or maybe find another??Who knows?

2. Is the myths and rumours about Kenneth likes Shi Qing or is it a fake???? 2009, rumours have spread saying Kenneth likes Shi Qing??? This is the James version of Ripleys, Believe it or not??

3. Does Wee Jin has a new GF or does he have a GF in his whole life??? Wee Jin is always unatural at school...I don't believe it but who knows???

4. What is Justin's secret GF??? After announcing in his personal message saying :'' I love.......'' What is going on in his mind???

If anybody got answers or stuff...feel free to comment....!! ^^ And the chat area has just been made...if u wanna say something which is related to the post...chat over there...