Profile


I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you.
September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th

I luv you ;)



Music


Links
Ashley Ng Wan Leng
Ashley Tan Li Lynn
Beatrice Lai
Chelsea Chang
Chooi Jia
Christine Lee
Elaine Tan
Elisha Chow
Eugene Cheah
Florence Chieng
Ian Heng
Jocelyn Teh
Joe Heng
Joey Wong "MANGO RETART!"
Krystle Liew
Loke Weng Mun
Michelle Lai
Norman Chee
Rachel Lai
Shi Qing
Sook Yan
SzeYen
Tan Jean
Vincent Lim
Xie Vay
Xin Hui
Yenning Chua
Yi En
Yun Teng

Credits jc
Pic: expressive
Lover's: Friend; Friend; Friend.

Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:18 AM;
Introduction

Hi friends! I will be posting posts about my daily life and thoughts every single week. This blog is dedicated to all my classmates who have been awesome for 3 years, its my endless campaign/job to keep in touch forever with my friends. I had this idea when my cousin changes school and she doesn't record her friends list and its a bit too late now. She regreted not recording her friends info/contacts too keep in touch.So my NO.1 job is to get every single friend I know in my school, contact's and how to keep in touch, its not going to be easy..I decided to use Biodata books,email address,msn,facebook,myspace,twitter,flixter,blogspot,youtube and a lot more to record my friend contacts and to keep in touch. I even encourage my classmates to get email address and the internet. Some doesn't but hopefully their parents would allow them. Internet is awesome....i dont know how can i survive without it, its my 2nd heart. Lol

Well yea, since i don't express this that much in school,hopefully that all of my classmates will understand now.I heard that a lot of my friends that aren't in my class complained about their classmates.....well i feel so lucky to have awesome classmates. And a billion 10000000000000000000000000000 thanks to my best friends....

Wen Jian - my 1st best chinese speaking friend in std 3, even though we both are almost the opposite bcuz i speak english, he speak chinese, he is super athletic while im just a normal athletic kid, he is like freaking lame last time with no internet, no songs and more while i have all of those....and lots more that opposes our friendship but we all work out. So a big thanks to him.

Choon Kit - we had many arguements between each other for the past 2 years and I always secretly hate him because he was a really annoying last time, insulting us all together with his friend, Kenneth Lim but I ignored him. Until when Kenneth and him had a fight, he became an anti-kenneth person. Becoming enemies between kenneth which attracted Wen Jian bcuz Wen Jian hated Kenneth's show-offness, soon after Choon Kit and Wen Jian became good friends. And after a while I begin to start to have a friend relationship with Choon Kit. And after 2 years, we're good friends.

Bernard - to be honest, Bernard wasn't that popular last time. He mixed with Qi Jian and i hardly even know him. I sat between Kenneth and Kelven until we both talk so much, teacher gotta change my place. So i end up sitting with Bernard. And we became friends already! When i first saw him, he was like a shorty uncool guy...but that was so wrong. Bernard became really popular now after mixing with top popularity Wen Jian and Ji Xiang, and also with the help of his gay bro. Bernard is always funny and cool. He doesn't overreacts and he chills. You rock Bern!

Jimmy - Mr. Pumpkin, a std 1 classmate of mine. I didn't know he was a non-stopping joker,rapper,gay,cool,dancing freak,jason mraz im yours fan. He is really fun and funny. He is very cool and i think he could be a future Michael Jackson. This guy could be a very good dancer as he's body is very flexible. His bones is like...rubber!He showed me his dance moves and sang a few songs to me before....Lol. Sporty guy too, he is a pro in high jump and running. Suck at chinese just like me....haha. Go Jimmy!

Chen Han - This guy is very naughty in std 1. He went into massive change or i didn't really know him last time. We met at std 3, we sat in the same bus so we started getting to know each other. I just dont like he's over childish and spoiltness....he's mum 宠坏 him! But we already become best friends so its no stopping that. A pro in english. He's english is really pro, as good as mine. But i sense maybe better but exam show that Im better...who cares. A good friend to play with he has PS2,Wii, DS,Gameboy.... he's parents are divorced but they're trying to have a friend-friend relationship. Thanks for the good times Chen Han!

Justin - Radioplayer, he remembers the song so fast!!! He just listen and then walah! He remember already!!He's a funny guy too. Makes me laugh all the time....Yea had some arguements and fights before but its nothing now....we're almost the same, he's chinese,math,english,science are the same level with me....so we're almost brothers only he is fatter...LOL!

Next post will have more best friends....i gtg eat my snack...BB