| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Saturday, April 25, 2009, 2:07 AM;
Check '' Introduction'' for the more best friends of mine!Awesome Friends and best friends...they are great! Kenneth Lim - This guy is totally weird, he has 2 souls in his body! Really! I mean the 1st one is the good, lots of manners and friend supporter. Thats my best friend. The 2nd soul is like the non-stop bad gossip, teasing, sissy and calling names freak. Hard to believe? But its true! So yea he pisses and annoys me sometimes but i think he does that so he can be '' popular '' in school but after school the 1st soul takes the body...its really confusing....he has 2 different type of personalities! Well athletic guy, very athletic, swimmer, runner, high jump pro, volleyball pro and many more....so actually he is my best friend....nothing much to say.......GO CARROT LIM! Kelven Peng - This guy is a bit sloppy and weird but he is normal, he has 2 big dimples stucking in his face...haha...like 2 big holes...anyway, a normal athletic kid same like me. Swimmer and Volleyball player, a english pro too. Very tall guy, best friend to Chen Han. My mother and his mother go way back too, he loves to play with his Nintedo DS and chats with Chen Han about Pokemon all the time...I find Pokemon really childish now..haha...I encourage him to ask his parents to have internet. He suffers all the time when teacher ask us to do projects...internet really helps for doing this kinda stuff...anyway we play all the time in std 4. I sat with him and we both teased kenneth all the time...good times..good times...! Thanks man! Ho Qi Jian - Short and a quite fat friend of mine, prefers chinese but knows basic english. I don't mind the language problem we are sharing, an awesome supporter of mine....and he helps me with homework that i have trouble doing. Normal athletic kid, not much to say...friendship just came between us just like that....hold on...let me think what to write..................................-_-'....well i giveup! We're just best friends...i can't explain...speechless!!!! Wee Jin - SISSY!!!! Well, we met at std 4. I really hate his sissyness so i always called him '' G-- '' all the time. Until he told the teacher and then the teacher spoke to me about it, even the teacher told me that he has problems...HAHA. Then in std 5, the new teacher moved me and i have to sit with this guy....well i soon get to know him better, and Pro in Melay, we both compete in Melay results all the time. His chinese is standard or even better, he always helps me in 作文. And i soon found out that maybe he is not a sissy. One day, i called him to ask him about a melay word and he spoke to me in a very boyish voice. Not heard in school...WEIRD!! Oh well....thats your one of your best friends...weird... |