| |
|
Profile
I never thought i was so blind. I can finally see the truth. It’s me for you. Tonight you can’t imagine that I’m by your side cuz it’s never gonna be the truth. Too far for you. September 28th ; October 23rd ; November 7th
I luv you ;)
Credits jc |
Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 11:27 PM;
Chinese Penulisan........sigh..............2nd part all blank.......i have no idea what to write at all! Not even a single thought......i took 45minutes to think of the 3rd part and finally wrote that part....hopefully the 1st and 3rd will let me past.....I totally hate it when teacher doesn't tell us what is going to come out....totally depressed the whole day....after school feel totally better.2nd exam of the 2009....2nd day! Depressed....and about the official blog of 6c 2009! Science English was a piece of cake....this exam totally chear me up...so damn easy! I hope paper 2 the teacher can understand what i wrote....some its a bit advance..but its all good.... Tommorow going to be Art and English paper 2 i think...i know art is comin out but the english paper 2 not sure...hold on...yea its English paper 2.......well both should be '' okay '' for me. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IMPORTANT NOTICE AND REMINDER TO ALL CLASSMATES OF 6C!!!!! Since nobody is checking my Important announcements corner at the right side of my blog....I have to post it here..... IMPORTANT!!!! >>>> HI 6C CLASSMATES! I HAVE CREATED A BLOG ABOUT 6C. ITS A SHARED BLOG...SO WE CAN TAKE TURN TO POST ANYTHING WE WANT THERE....ITS A OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF SJK(C)DAMANSARA 6C 2009! HERE IS THE BLOG> Damansara 6C 2009 official blog. I KNOW ITS EMPTY AND IT NEEDS TO BE CUSTOMIZED...I WILL BE THE HEAD ORGANIZER OF THIS OFFICIAL WEBSITE...IF ANYBODY WANT TO HELP AND CREATE THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF 6C 2009,PLS SEND ME AN EMAIL OR TELL ME ABOUT IT AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE PASSWORD... MAXIMUM CREATORS... MAYBE AROUND 7-8. THE PASSWORD MUST NOT BE SPILLED...THE EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE MY EMERGENCY BACKUP ADDRESS WHERE NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT.... IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT OUR CLASS AND IT WOULD BE A MAIN WEBSITE FOR ALL 2009 6C CLASSMATES.....WE CAN HAVE A SURVEY OF WHICH TEACHERS IS THE SAID THE BEST AND WE CAN HAVE POSTS OF EVERY SINLGE STUDENT TO DESCRIBE ABOUT THEMSELVES IN 6C 2009!!! I (JAMES SAW) WILL BE DOING THIS AND I WANTED IT TO BE A SHARED BLOG....SO PLS RESPOND AND TELL ME SO WE CAN MAKE THE OFFICIAL BLOG IMMEDIATLY....GO 6C 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PASSWORD WILL BE GIVING WHEN ALL OF THE CLASSMATES KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ALL OF THEM HAS DECIDED TO HELP OR NOT TO HELP CREATE THE BLOG....SO PLS DONT ASK NOW! AND IF U ARE KNOWN FOR NOT KEEPING SECRETS OF COURSE I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO USE THE BLOG! |